Attend ZIMS for Medical class at EAZA Academy / 4-5 March / Stuttgart Zoo
Registration Form: https://www.aanmelder.nl/zims / For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ZIMS for Medical in the subject line
Register Now! ZIMS for Medical Course / EAZA Academy / 4-5 March / Stuttgart Zoo
The EAZA ZIMS for Medical course will be taught by zoo veterinarians Christa van Wessem, Paignton Zoo, United Kingdom, and Rachel Thompson, DVM, DECZM (ZHM), and Species360 ZIMS for Medical product owner.
More than 1,200 zoos, aquariums, and other wildlife institutions in 99 countries participate in Species360. By curating and sharing data using ZIMS for Medical, ZIMS for Husbandry, Aquatics, and Studbooks, our members help to better inform the care and conservation of wildlife worldwide.
By the end of this course, attendees will:
- Understand the impact of stored medical data for benefiting the welfare of animals within your own institution and for animal care and species conservation worldwide.
- Input medical data into each of the eight ZIMS for Medical modules, including the new Sample Storage module!
- Understand how the dictionaries work and be able to input your own entries.
- Issue reports from ZIMS for Medical.
- Add drugs to the pharmacy inventory.
- Use global tools and leverage the shared data in ZIMS.
This Post Has 0 Comments